1. Link back to the person that gave you this award.
2. Answer the questions below.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Award 10 other bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
1. Name your favorite song.
I can't even pick a favorite band, let alone a favorite album, let alone a favorite song! Eesh. Honestly, I've been listening to Mandy Moore's album Wild Hope a lot lately, and my favorite song off that one is Most of Me. So we'll go with that. :)
2. Name your favorite dessert.
Right now I'm on a big red velvet kick...
3. What ticks me off.
I'm a server.. you don't wanna get me started on that subject. haha.
4. When I am upset, I...
Cry. I cry at every emotion, though.
5. Favourite pet?
My dog Indie, she actually belonged to both my best friend and I when we lived together, but when we moved out there was no where to keep her, so a different friend of mine took her in. I miss her, but I'm glad she has a good life. :)
6. Black or white?
7. Biggest fear.
8. Everyday attitude.
Honestly, every day is different for me.
9. What is perfection?
Realizing that there is no such thing as perfection..
10. Guilty pleasure?
cheesy pop music..
7 RANDOM FACTS:
1. I'm drinking a local Texas beer, right now. Brewed in Ft Worth. If you ever get the chance to check out Rahr beers.. do it!
2. I start back to school on Wednesday, but I already have assignments due in one class. Blahh.
3. I quit drinking coffee because I have panic attacks, so I survive on the B Vitamins in Emergen-C to give me energy. :)
4. I'm a nutrition nut..(although I cheat a lot, too.. haha) I'm going to school for it, and learning about food and the way in interacts with your body is definitely my "nerdy thing"
5. I wish with all my might that I could be an artist of some kind. I can't. That's why I like to dress up.
6. The only meat I eat is seafood. But if cheese had complete nutritional value.. I could live off that.
7. The anniversary of when my fiance and I started dating is Halloween. :)
10 Bloggers I award:
Whew. It's time for bed, guys! I hope you all had a great weekend. I'm looking forward to this week. :)