Friday, March 30, 2012

Incredibly Professional..

Mirror pictures are in, right?? :) They are when you're in a hurry between school and work, and your handsome live-in photographer (a.k.a. fiance) isn't at home. So let's take a look at this outfit, shall we?
Yellow cardigan.. again.. yes. My favorite. 
Top. is actually a skirt.. ironically last time I wore it, I took pictures in my bathroom mirror. Maybe it's just this article of clothing that calls for this. Who knows? :) 
Jeans.. yep. 
Moccasins.. LOVE. 

How many of you out there have tried these stick on nail polish strips? This is my second try at them, and they came out MUCH better! That is my one tip of advice when using these.. buy one kind that you don't care as much for, and then the ones you really like.. because the first time you ever try to put them on, you won't be diggin' the results. haha. 

Happy weekend! <3

1 comment:

  1. love your yellow, perfect for spring.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete