Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Please Excuse my Wrinkles..

Linen pants. I love 'em, but hate their wrinkles. They were the perfect light-weight, yet still slightly warm item to wear today. The weather was kind of cool, but then warm when the sun would peek out occasionally. However, my school must have thought it was 90 degrees out, because the a/c was on full blast all day. I was really glad I decided to wear pants, then. :) 
Plus, I was feeling good because I feel like this is a pretty grown-up look. Isn't it weird how a bright yellow cardigan can feel like a neutral, depending on the other colors it's paired with? Or is this just me? I feel like my look was very monotone today, but I loved it. I felt like it fit in perfectly with the feel of this Spring day. Also, in case you haven't noticed yet... I wear this cardigan.. a. lot. 


Top: Forever 21 (old)/Cardigan: Thrifted/Pants: Thrifted/Shoes: Target ($20)






I realized right before taking the pictures that I forgot to put on any accessories today. But oh well.. we got to hang out with these guys during the shoot:
:)

Thank you to Douglas for bringing me to this beautiful park, and taking my pictures for me. <3






No comments:

Post a Comment